Meizu M3 Note Price in Nepal: Ubiquity Pvt Ltd. is officially appointed as the distributor of Meizu smartphones in Nepal. The company has officially launched two Meizu phones in Nepal — Meizu M3s and M3 Note.
The Meizu M3 Note sports a bigger 5.5-inch display screen with 1080P LTPS and 2.5D curved glass panel. The phone is powered by 1.8 GHz Octa-core MediaTek Helio P10 processor with Mali T860 GPU. Meizu M3 Note offers 3GB of RAM and 32GB of inbuilt storage.
In terms of camera, it provides 13MP rear camera and 5MP front lens for selfie shooter. The phone runs on Android 5.1 (Lollipop) with FlyMe OS 5.1 layered on top. Powering the phone is, however, a sizeable 4100 mAh battery. The Meizu M3 Note also features mTouch 2.1 fingerprint sensor embedded into the home button.
Meizu M3 Note Features and Specifications
- Display: 5.5″ – 1080×1920 pixels
- Camera: 13MP – [email protected],5 MP, f/2.0, 1080p
- Memory: 3GB RAM – 32 GB Storage
- Processor: Mediatek MT6755 Helio P10 Octa-core
- OS: Flyme UI-Android OS, v5.1 (Lollipop)
- Power: Non-removable 4100 mAh battery
- Sensor: Fingerprint
Meizu M3 Note Price in Nepal
The Meizu M3 Note is priced at Rs. 24,995 in Nepal.