WWW PSC GOV NP Vacancy Announcement and Online Application Form Submission Process 2073-2074
Public Service Commission (Lok Sewa Aayog) has started Online Application System to apply for the government job vacancy announced by PSC, Nepal. Previously candidates have to fill up hard copy from manually and submit them to corresponding PSC office and branches on office time. But PSC Nepal has upgraded its form submitting system to Online submission system so that interested candidates can fill up application form and submit for lok sewa aayog vacancies anywhere from the world through the internet.
How to Create Public Service Commission PSC (Lok Sewa Aayog) Profile | How to Fill Up Online Application Form for Lok Sewa Aayog Job Vacancy | Step by Step Process
To apply for interested job vacancy/post candidate must have to create a personal profile on PSC Online system. Only registered members can apply for the vacancy demanded by Lok Sewa Aayog. Here is a detail process of filling Online Application from of Public Service Commission of Nepal.
Step 1: Creating/Registering Personal Profile/Account for Lok Sewa Aayog Online Application System
- Go to official website of Lok Sewa Aayog : www.psc.gov.np
- Click on Online Application blinking on Top Right corner of window or Click Here
- Click on Sign Up button
You can download and read the important instructions provided by PSC Nepal by Clicking on “Instructions to fill Online Application Form (अनलाईन दरखास्त फाराम भर्दा ध्यान दिनुपर्ने कुराहरु र अपनाउनुपर्ने विधिहरु)”
You can download the “Experience Form” by clicking on “अनुभव तथा विदाको विवरण आवश्यक पर्ने पदहरुका लागि मात्र (अनुभव तथा विदाको विवरण सम्वन्धी फाराम Download गर्न Click गर्नुहोस्)”
- Now fill up the form by entering personal details correctly on every field/boxes. If you entered wrong details, it can’t be change later after submission of form for the post.
- After finishing above step make sure that you have filled correct information for registration in Public Service Commission, Nepal
- Now click on “SAVE” button
- Click on “Yes I Want to Submit”
You have successfully completed the first step of registering process by making you PSC profile of online application system in Lok Sewa Aayog. You will get a notification message of Lok Sewa Aayog’s User Name and Password on your mobile which you have provided on registration process.
Step 2: Sign In to Lok Sewa Aayog Personal Profile and Provide Educational and Other Information
After getting an User Name and Password on your mobile you have to Sign In to your profile using the ID/Password provide by PSC on mobile inbox. In very first Sign In you have to change your password, because PSC automatically creates the default password of nepal123 for all candidates. So to keep your PSC profile from security threats you must have to change this password to another memorable one. After changing your password you have to keep it securely for future Sign In. Here is step by step process of Sign In to PSC profile and providing other necessary information for PSC Online Application System.
- Click on “Sign In” button
- Enter User Name and Password which you get in your mobile inbox
- Enter “New Password” in both boxes (you must have to change your password) and Click on Save button
- Choose a Password Reminder Question and write down correct answer (it is used to get password if forgotten) and click on Save button
- Now you successfully Sign in to Your PSC Online Application Profile
Step 3: Updating/Entering Personal, Extra, Contact, Education, Training, Medical Council, Experience, Upload, Preview and Submit
After completing Step 2 you are in your Lok Sewa Aayog’s online profile where you have to update your personal information. You can see different tabs on upper part of window like Personal, Extra, Contact, Education, Training and so on. You must have to enter all details correctly required for the vacancy one by one in corresponding tabs by clicking Next button on each tab at below. These information are very important to the post which you are going to apply through online application process. Here is step by step process
- After Sign In, you are in “Personal” tab where you can see your personal details which you have entered at the time of PSC Online Registration process.
- Personal: Review detail and update any personal information if necessary and click on Next
- Extra: Review and update any other information if needed and click on Next
- Contact: Provide you contact details (District, VDC/Municipality, Ward No., Tole, House No and Mailing Address (Temporary Address)) and click on Next
- Education: Add your educational qualifications (SLC, PCL/+2, Bachelors, Masters, MPhil, PhD) one by one clicking on “Add New Details” and click on Next (Required minimum qualification for the post must be included)
- Training: Add training details that are required for the post, if not required leave it or skip and click on Next
- Medical Council: Civil Service vacancies are not required but for Health Service vacancies it is compulsory to add details of Medical Council by clicking on “Add New Details” and click on Next
- Experience: Add job related experience details if required for the vacant post by clicking on “Add New Details”, if not leave it blank and click on Next
- Upload: Upload digital/scanned copy of recent Passport Size Photograph and Scanned Signature.
- Preview: All of your details you entered in each step will be shown altogether in preview tab where you can see your Master ID for Lok Sewa Aayog Online Application System. Master ID is very important so note down and keep it securely. Now review your all details in Preview. Any mistakes can be corrected by going back to corresponding tab and Click on Next.
- Submit: Now you are ready to apply for vacant post published by Public Service Commission, Nepal. You can choose diffrent service and class of the vacant post that are applicable according to your qualification.
Step 4 : Apply Online for PSC Job Vacancy | Submit Online Application form for Applicable Post Title
After completion of all process its time to search for application vacant post. You can search posts by type of service like Nepal Foreign Affairs Service, Forestry, Education, Health, Byawasthapika Samsad, United & Unified (Samyukta ra Ekikrit), Engineering service etc or search by class like Gazetted Officer 1st Class, 2nd Class, 3rd Class, Non-Gazetted Officer 1st Class, 2nd Class, 3rd Class etc and of Health Service, 11th Level, 9th Level, 8th Level, 7th Level, 5th Level, 4th Level and so on. Here is step by step process of selecting interested vacant post and submit the application online.
- Select interested service from “Service” list which you are going to apply for (It is called “Sewa”- सेवा)
(Select: एकीकृत तथा संयुक्त for Rajpatrankit Tritiya Shreni/Gazetted Level III Class Officer- Shakha Adhikrit)
- Select the class of vacant post (called Shreni/Taha- श्रेणी/तह)
(Select: रा.प. तृतीय श्रेणी)
- Click on “Search by Service and Class”
- Now look for the “Advertisement Code” that you are applying for and click on it – विज्ञापन कोड (Advertisement Code is group of Advertisement No. of a vacant post)
(Click on: Advertisement Code 16544-16550)
- Below you can see individual Advertisement No., Advertisement Category and No. of vacant post. Now you have to select (Check Mark on) Advertisement No. which you want to apply for. (Khula or Samabeshi group: Mahila, Aadiwashi/Janajati, Madhesi, Dalit, Apaanga and Pichhadiyeko Kshetra)
- After selecting necessary Advertisement No. click on “Process” button
- If you want to apply for न्याय सेवा (Law) and परराष्ट्र सेवा (Foreign Affairs) then click and “check on” it.
- Now you have to choose fourth paper from the list. You may choose anyone interested subject.
(Selective 4th Paper Subjects are: Botani, Forestry, Environmental Science, Health Science, Microbiology, Chemistry, Economics, Education, Engineering, Law, Political Science, Physics, Population Studies, Public Administration, Sociology & Anthropology, Zoology, Account & Finance, Agriculture)
- After that you can see the Minimum Qualification for the post, you have to confirm that your qualification should match for the applied post. If qualification didn’t match your application will be disapproved.
- Now Select “Yes, I Have Minimum Qualification” from “Do you have minimum qualification ?” list
- Choose your educational background/faculty from “What is the faculty of your minimum qualification ?” list
- Enter your major subjects of minimum qualification degree.
- Choose “Exam Center” from the list
- Click and Make Check Mark on “I have read understand and agree to the terms conditions of PSC *”
- Click on “SUBMIT” button
After completing submission of application you will get Master ID on your mobile through SMS. By informing the Master ID you can pay the examination fee in PSC central office, regional directorate, zonal office, district post offices and Central Post Office, Sundhara.
Congratulations, you have successfully applied online for Lok Sewa Aayog Job Vacancy for desired post through PSC Online Application System.
How to know/get Master ID from PSC Online Application
In case of loss of Master ID, users can get it again from their profile. You have to log in your PSC Profile and click on “Next” button until “Preview” tab appears.
How to get and Print examination E Admit Card (लाेक सेवा अायाेग प्रवेश पत्र) from PSC Online Application System
Step 1: Log in to PSC profile using Screen Name and Password
Step 2: Point out mouse pointer over “Home” menu
Step 3: Click on E-Admit Card
Step 4: Click on Payment Status list and choose “Completed”.
Step 5: Click on Search
Step 6: Click on “Admit Card View”
Step 7: Click on Print Button