Evolution Enterprises, the official distributor of ZTE mobiles in Nepal, has recently introduced the ZTE Blade S6 mobile in the market. The phone is considered as mid-range and budget phone.
ZTE Blade S6 Mobile Features and Specifications
Exploring the ZTE Blade S6 mobile which available in Nepal, it looks like an iPhone 6 clone and matches some design and layout language. The ZTE Blade S6 mobile sports a 5-inch 720p display with density of 294ppi. It has Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 Chipset with 64 bit Cortex A53 Octa-core processor and Adreno 405 GPU. The phone sports 2GB of RAM which is worth buying reason for the phone. For storage, the ZTE Blade S6 featured with 16GB of Internal ROM memory which can be expanded up to 64GB via dedicated Micro SD card slot.
Focusing toward the ZTE Blade S6 Mobile camera, it has 13MP Rear Camera with f/2.0 which can shoot HD videos up to 1080p @30fps and 5MP selfie/front camera with f/2.7 aperture.
In terms of battery, the phone has a decent 2400mAh powered battery, which seriously give backup for one full day. Like other Chinese Smartphone Manufacturing companies, ZTE also has its own UI system called the MiFavor 3.0 on top of Android 5.0.1 Lollipop with no sign of any future updates as it’s already been a year since this phone was out.
ZTE Blade S6 Price in Nepal 2016
Although the gadget is year old gadget, but what it has to offer for the market price is still relevant compared to phones of today. The price of ZTE Blade S6 mobile is Rs.15,990.00 only.
Feature and Specs of ZTE Blade S6 with Latest Price in Nepali Market 2073
- Display: 5.0 inches (720 x 1280 pixels ) @294 ppi, IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- OS: MiFavor 3.0 UI on top of Android 5.0.1 Lollipop
- Chipset: Qualcomm MSM8939 Snapdragon 615
- CPU: Quad-core 1.5 GHz Cortex-A53 & quad-core 1.0 GHz Cortex-A53
- Adreno 405 GPU
- Dual SIM support
- 2GB RAM
- 16GB Internal Storage, Expandable up to 64GB
- 13 MP Rear Camera with f/2.0, autofocus, LED flash with geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, panorama
- 5MP Front Facing Camera with f/2.7
- Non-removable Li-Ion 2400 mAh battery