Xiaomi Redmi 3s Price in India: Xiaomi, a Chinese smartphone company launched the Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 in Indian mobile market.. Recently, the gadget launched in China is called Redmi 3 which it has denied that will not be launched in India.
Xiaomi Redmi 3S is the first handset from the Chinese brand that comes with the metal body under INR 8,000. Xiaomi has launched it with the Magnesium alloy metal body, which feels quite smarter in user’s hand.
This handset sports 16 GB of inbuilt storage, of which around 10 GB of space is available to the user. All the supported android apps on this handset can be easily copied or moved to the SD card from the settings option. It operates on Android v6.0 (Marshmallow) OS and supports, 4G, 3G, Dual Sim and Wi-Fi as well. The phone is featured with 1.4 Ghz Octacore processor having 2GB of RAM. The screen/display size is 5 inch and features finger print sensor and waterproof guarantee.
Camera wise, the Xiaomi Redmi 3S sports 13MP rear camera for batter primary images and 4MP front camera for selfie images.
In terms of power, it provides 4100 mAh batter power which gives too good talking and run time as well. The phone supports fast charging system.
Features and Specification of Xiaomi Redmi 3S SmartPhone Mobile
- 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD IPS display
- Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 ( 4 x 1.2 GHz Cortex A53 + 4 x 1.5 GHz Cortex A53) 64-bit processor with Adreno 505 GPU
- 2GB LPDDR3 RAM with 16GB (eMMC5.0) internal storage with expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- MIUI 7 based on Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- Hybrid Dual SIM (micro + nano / microSD)
- 13MP rear camera with PDAF, LED Flash, f/2.0 aperture, 1080p video recording
- 5MP front-facing camera, f/2.2 aperture, 1080p video recording
- Dimensions: 139.3 x 69.6 x 8.5mm; Weight: 144g
- Fingerprint sensor, Infrared sensor
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS + GLONASS
- 4000mAh / 4100mAh (typical) battery