RSDC Laghubitta is going to issue 4 lakh kitta of initial public offering (IPO) shares from Bhadra 5, 2073. Investors can apply minimum of 50 units and maximu up to 4, 000 units.
The company is floating its Initial Public Offering (IPO) of 4, 00,000 unit shares worth Rs 4 crore from Bhadra 5, 2073. Publishing a issuance notice today, the IPO applications opens from Bhadra 5, 2073 and close on Bhadra 8, 2073. The maximum closing date for the RSDC Laghubitta IPO is Bhadra 19, 2073. Interested individual and organizational investors must apply for a minimum of 50 units of share and they can apply for up to 4,000 units of share.
The RSDC microfinance company has allocated aside 8, 000 unit shares for the employees of company and 20, 000 units of share for mutual fund schemes. The mutual fund schemes are Nabil balance fund-1, NMB Sulav Investment Fund – 1, NIBL Sambriddhi Fund – 1, Laxmi Value Fund -1, Siddhartha Equity Oriented Scheme, Siddhartha Investment Growth Scheme- 1 and Global IME Sammunati Fund. So, the finally it has set aside 3, 72, 000 units of IPO share to the general public.
RSDC Microfinance has appointed NIBL Capital Markets Limited as a issue manager for the IPO. The microfinance company plans to collect Rs. 4 crore through the public offer and after the IPO, its paid up raise to Rs 10 crore from the current Rs 6 crore. The authorized capital of RSDC is Rs. 20 crore.
After the IPO, the promoter-public ratio of the company will be 60 % to 40%. RSDC Laghubitta earned net profit of Rs 1.50 crore in Q4 of the last fiscal year 2072/73. Monetary Policy published by Nepal Rastra Bank for the FY 2073/74 has made mandatory provision for the wholesaler microfinance to raise their paid up capital up to Rs 60 crore by end of Ashad , 2075.
ICRA Nepal has rated an “[ICRANP] IPO Grade 4”, indicating below average fundamentals to the proposed initial public offering (IPO) of RSDC Laghubitta.
RSDC Laghubitta Share Application Form Collection Spots
- NIBL Capital Markets Limited, Lazimpat Kathmandu
- Inepal Investment Bank Limited, (Putalisadak, Lazimpat, Kalimati, Bauddha, Battisputali, Thamel, Pulchok, Sipadol)
- RSDC Laghubitta Bittiya Sanstha Ltd. Butwal, Rupandehi
- Vibhor Capital, Manbhawan, Lalitpur
- Prabhu Capital Ltd, Kamaladi, Kathmandu
- Gorkhaz Finance Ltd, Dillibadar, Bauddha, New Road, Satdobato, Suryabinayak, Damak, Dharan, Itahari, Narayangadh, Birtamod
- Guhyeswori Merchant Banking & Finance Ltd, Manbhawan, Lalitpur, Chabahil, Hetauda, Birgunj, Charali (Jhapa)
- ICFC Finance Ltd, Bhatbhateni, Kathmandu, Bauddha, Maitidevi, Gongabu, Pepsicola, New Road, Banepa, Bhairahawa, Butwal, Rasuwa, Odari
- Nepal Community Development Bank Ltd., Butwal and Branches
- Synergy Finance Ltd., Kamaladi, Kathmandu, Gongabu, New Road (Pokhara), Milan Chowk (Butwal)
- Sajha Bikas Bank Ltd., Dhangadhi, Kailali, Tikapur, Mahendranagar
- Sewa Bikas Bank Ltd., Butwal, Rupandehi